- Scribbled on August 27th, 2008 by Jonah Falcon
- Filed in Action, Arcade, Microsoft Xbox 360, PC, Podcasts, RPG, Shooter, Sony PlayStation 3
In this week’s Gaming Podcast, we cover a little history on Joust and a bit about Stieg Hedlund, a popular game designer, artist and writer. This weeks news coverage involves:
- Xbox 360 Controller Revamped D-Pad
- Square Enix to issue a patch for Final Fantasy XI
- Valve releases updates for Team Fortress 2 to Xbox Live
This week Don and Derrick give their final impressions on Grand Theft Auto IV, both finally beating it. There are two conflicting opinions, more like the last few RPG-style GTA’s or more shoot ‘em up, keep it the same. What do you think?