You may have noticed that we’ve slacked off on the podcast updates lately. The past six weeks have been outrageously hectic. Here’s the latest two podcasts:
Gaming Podcast 130: Proselytizing
This week’s TD Gaming Podcast covers some news, history and a classic Gaming Flashback. The podcast will be taking next week off, so this week is extra packed with content, looking at the original Breakout for Gaming Flashback and the MB Microvision for Gaming History.
This week’s news includes:
- Twittercraft – Twitter while in World of Warcraft
- iPhone Gaming Prices
- Starcraft 2 will have no LAN multi-player support
- Tecmo Koei Concerned with Motion Control Technology
- Rumor: Rockstar confirms two new GTA IV Episodes
- Violence and Combat is old, time for acting
This week’s Questions are: what console/hand-held system do you bring on vacations, and do you go out and buy any games before you head on vacation?
2Old2Type after the break.
2old2type Ep. 88: Over Under Over
DSmooth and Codemonkey celebrate the one-year anniversary of the resurrection of 2old2type Radio with another great episode. They handle the usual dose of new releases and gaming news, plus an extra huge batch of listener calls, as they celebrate Canada Day and the one year milestone since resurrecting 2old2type. DSmooth is playing Baseball Sluggers for the iPhone, and paid for an extra Guitar Hero drum set.
- PS3 Slim manufacturing has begun
- Blizzard trademarks Cataclysm
- Michael Pachter spews cluelessness
Today’s WTF: PETA creates a whack-a-breast game, and get a ton of drunken call-ins from a clan LAN party.