- Scribbled on December 11th, 2013 by Jonah Falcon
- Filed in Podcasts
This week, Jordan reveals that he actually won an Xbox One from work, making him the second owner of the console in the podcast, and the only one with both a One and a PS4. Unfortunately, Paul’s not available for the podcast, making it a podcast of two.
The news this week:
- Square Enix confirms Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for next-gen
- EA donates $1.65 million to American Cancer Society following Humble campaign
- Report: MMOs targeted by intelligence agencies
- Ubisoft polling on Assassin’s Creed 5, non-Assassin pirate game
- Report: Disney taking over Indiana Jones from Paramount
Also, listener Pawel Predki wrote his own review of Tearaway. Read it here.