- Scribbled on January 22nd, 2014 by Jonah Falcon
- Filed in Industry News, Microsoft Xbox One, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii-U, Podcasts, Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation Vita
Sorry for the delay – last week Jordan had a medical emergency, but he’s all better now. In this episode, he and Jonah get sidetracked at one point talking about movies and the film At World’s End.
The actual videogame news they discuss include:
- Nintendo evaluating new business, “studying” smart devices
- Microsoft paying YouTubers for Xbox One mentions
- Star Wars 1313 trademark abandoned
- Sony creating new PS3 hardware for PS Now
This and a little Listener Feedback. This week, we’re looking for you to ask us questions.