- Scribbled on January 29th, 2014 by Jonah Falcon
- Filed in Industry News, Microsoft Xbox One, Nintendo Wii-U, Podcasts, Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation Vita
This week’s episode is chock full of very industry-specific news, dealing with sales and numbers and other stuff that would bore Paul.
The news includes:
- Microsoft acquires Gears of War IP from Epic
- Sony issues invites hinting at ‘Slimmest’ product launch
- Apple sells record number of iPhones, iPads
- Surface and Xbox One hits with buyers during the holidays
- Japanese newspaper says Nintendo is about to unveil its approach to mobile development
- Kerbal Space Program lands on various schools’ curriculum
- Sony’s credit rating cut to “Junk”
Sadly, no reader mail this week.